PGA Tour tested and approved.
Useful as a therapeutic device and muscle conditioner.
Strengthens grip, hands, forearm, shoulders, wrists, and arms.
On board LEDs light up as speed increases.
What exactly is a PowerBall (also known as Forceball)?
- - It's a hand-held sphere within a sphere that can provide youwith hours of fun as it simultaneously gives your fingers, hands,wrists, forearms, biceps, and triceps a great workout (via itspowerful gyroscopic action)!
- - It's a high-tech portable device and an awesome strengthtraining exerciser (the faster you accelerate the inner sphere, theharder it is to hold on to).
- - It's a wonderful tool that aids in the prevention andrehabilitation of carpal tunnel or other repetitive strain injuriesaffecting the wrists.
- - It's a neat gadget that people can't wait to try after theysee it in action. Teenage boys and men especially love thecompetition that the optional speedmeter attachment provides.
- - It's a unique and reasonably priced gift that will be usedagain and again--and thoroughly enjoyed!
Once this powerball is activated (via the string that comes with itOR your thumb--with some practice), it starts to glow BLUE. Thefaster the unit runs, the brighter the lights will be until yourwhole hand is engulfed in a bright glow. The faster you spin it,the harder it is to hold on to. Pretty soon, your wrists, grip, andarm are straining and working out against a powerhouse gyroscopicaction. Need a break? Slow down the rotations, or pass it on to anunsuspecting friend. Watch them try to hold on to it! Use it as anexecutive relaxer, a carpal tunnel / arthritis reliever, or as astrength and coordination builder. ForceBall will knockyour socks off!