Autel PS100 PowerScan
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation.
- Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip.
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand.
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses.
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes.
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment.
- 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle.
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
|Display||TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60°C|
|External Power||12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|NW||0.105kg,GW: 0.726 kg|
1pc x PS100 main unit
1pc x Probe Tip
1pc x 20ft. Externsion cable
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x Battery hookup clips
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Rugged blow molded case